For availability please email for a quick response.
|Rental periods 2018:||Weekly rate|
|28th Mar – 27th June||£360|
|27th June – 29th Aug||£400|
|29th Aug – 24th Oct||£360|
Notes on prices
- Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
- The full amount is payable on booking, but a portion will be refunded in accordance with the cancellation policy in our T&Cs
- Discounts will be given for long winter lets, but utilities charges will be renter’s cost.
- Saturday is the usual changeover day.
- Check-in time 4pm and check-out time is 10am (although, by prior arrangement, luggage can be left at the house at other times).
- Long weekends and shorter lets may be possible, depending on availability
|Bedrooms:||Master bedroom with double bed, and a large ensuite shower room.
Double room with double bed, marble fire place and fitted wardrobes.Both bedrooms have original wood flooring.
|Bathrooms:||Ensuite shower room with sink and toilet. The shower is a large, walk in ‘wet area’.The second bathroom is a shower room with a sink and toilet. This is situated on the ground floor.|
|Kitchen:||French country style open plan eat-in kitchen. It is fitted with a double sink, gas hob and oven, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. There is a dining area on one side as well as a breakfast bar with stools.|
|Utility Room:||There is a washing machine in the lower bathroom|
|Living Rooms:||Living room contains 2 sofas, a coffee table and TV with UK Satellite. Ipod docking and DVD player are also provided.This room has retained the original French decorative floor tiles. The main feature is the original Caunes marble fire place that is in full working order.|
|Cleaning/towels/linen/maid service:||The house is cleaned prior to all arrivals. All towels and linen are provided, and are changed and cleaned weekly.|
hob/stove, oven, fridge, microwave, washing machine, iron/ironing board, UK satellite tv, room fans
Notes on accommodation
- Gas, Electric and Water: Bottled gas, electricity and water are included in the rental price, with the exception of winter heating.
- End of Stay Cleaning: Is included in the rental cost.
- Bed and Bathroom Linen: Are included in the rental cost.
- Taxe de Sejour: In France, it is necessary to pay a ‘Taxe de Sejour’ at the end of your stay. It has been included here in the rental cost.
- Change Over Day: Saturdays, other arrival days may be possible at other times of the year according to availability – please enquire.
- Pets: are not permitted in the house – sorry.
- Smoking: is not permitted in the house – sorry.
Suitability & Accessibility
The house is ideal for a couple, 2 individuals or a small family – there are 2 double beds. Children would also need to be closely supervised using the staircase.
The house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the old medieval village thus the road is not easily accessible for wide vehicles. We recommend you park in the car park a few metres away and walk to the front door. It is a very peaceful area in the village with only a few pedestrians strolling by each day.