Maison Du Midi
To view our availability calendar click here (link launches in new window)
|Rental periods summer 2019||Weekly rate|
|18 May 2019 – 21 June 2019||£500|
|22 June 2019 – 30 August 2019||£560|
|31 August 2019 – 18 October 2019||£500|
Notes on prices
- Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. A deposit of 25% is payable on booking with the balance six weeks before arrival.
- Saturday is the usual changeover day.
- Check-in time 4pm and check-out time is 10am (although, by prior arangement, luggage can be left at the house at other times).
- Cleaning within long stays can be arranged but will incur an extra cost.
|Bedrooms:||Master bedroom (level 4) with double bed, and views over village to Pyrenees; a bathroom is the only other room on this level.|
Two more bedrooms one with two single beds and view onto street, one with a double bed and sun terrace with view over village rooftops.
|Bathrooms:||Bathroom (level 4) with sink, toilet and bath/shower. A wall heater, mirrored wall and power point for hair dryer etc.|
Wetroom (level 2) with sink, toilet and shower. A wall heater and heated towel rack.
|Kitchen:||All new kitchen (level 2), with butcher-block counter, tiled floor and splashback. It is fitted with a double sink, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and toaster.|
|Utility Room:||Front room (street level, level 2) contains work desks, wood burning stove and washing machine. Cave, below kitchen (level 1) contains deep freeze.|
|Living Rooms:||Living/dining room contains large L-shaped sofa, dining table, antique pew and chairs, and TV with UK Satellite. Front room contains two armchairs. CD and DVD players are also provided.|
|Cleaning/towels/linen/maid service:||The house is cleaned prior to all arrivals. All towels and linen are provided, and are changed and cleaned weekly.|
- Hob/stove, oven & microwave
- Fridge & deep freezer
- expresso and cafetiere coffee makers
- Dishwasher, washing machine, iron/ironing board,
- UK satellite TV
- Room fans
- WiFi Internet access
Notes on accommodation
- Gas, Electric and Water: Bottled gas, electricity and water are included in the rental price, with the exception of winter heating.
- Bed and Bathroom Linen: Are included in the rental cost.
- Taxe de Sejour: In France, it is necessary to pay a ‘Taxe de Sejour’ at the end of your stay. It has been included here in the rental cost.
- Change Over Day: Saturdays preferred, but other arrival days may be possible – please enquire.
- Pets are NOT permitted in the house – sorry.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the house – sorry.
Suitability & Accessibility
The house is ideal for a family or friends sharing – there are 3 double bedrooms. However the original staircases are narrow as are the new spiral stairs down from kitchen to cave. These will be unsuitable for those with significant mobility problems. Very young children would also need to be closely supervised.